Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Wish I lived near you now, BigC ! Vin and BBQ .. Lovely weather as well. I stopped weeding and edging and trimming at 5pm and went out at 1.30pm. I am totally shattered. Bet you can hear me snore, BigC when you're thinking of your next project tonight. There is just so much to do. I am so fed up. I have covered most of the new bed just in case the temperature drops tonight. Tomorrow is a sea of blue all over Essex.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I'm late to the party @alp in regards to your house move will you be looking for something with a nice plot and south facing ??

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, south facing and with a bit of land, hopefully. I hope I can open my windows at 3 ways. At the moment, I can't open the west facing windows as it is too hot, and too noisy. I am afraid money dictates a lot of things.

A cheerful day to look forward to tomorrow

Monday morning horrors await as country faces gale force winds, snow and heavy rain with temperatures struggling to get above 5C
  • Dreadful weather awaits on Monday morning as wind and rain are expected
  • Temperatures won't rise above 5C (41F) and some can expect up to 70mm of rain
  • The chilly forecast could turn to snow, particularly in central southern England

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orce-winds-snow-heavy-rain.html#ixzz5E5CzQg5r

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I've got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day! :LOL: Whoopee Doo I here you all say.
Well I got most of the jobs done that I said I would be doing...I made a (small but tidy) Beer Crate with Rope Handles
I got the Signage/Blackboard started and painted, I made a small window Utensil and Condiment Holder for the window sill, I touched up the paint work and I also got her topped off with stone paving slabs.
I reckon she looks pretty neat but still a work in progress. Obviously those chairs will have to go dearest lol
I thought about calling her
PADDY O'BARR's :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:....see what you think of the story so far.

View attachment 36059
Faaaar too productive. I will keep this under wraps or more will be expected of me!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ok last pics for this evening :LOL: I promise.
I just love Vivid Arts garden ornaments such realism

May 29.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Gee! You even have a clock!

Awwwwwww! It's lovely, BigC! You've really cheered me up when I am half dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question