3: Gardening Diaries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Well we're almost finished the bar area just a few odds n ends to tidy up and the signage to make
Today as the mercury nearly went through the roof in the greenhouse I put a bar on the bar :LOL:.it's actually a wooden curtain pole (painted the obligatory Green) and brackets sprayed black also added were the hooks on the end panel for the BBQ utensils, also sprayed black. I picked up a little wooden box which I deemed apt for the scene. I cut and edged the garden grass also so its been a busy evening...Time to relax...

April 30.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys, That furniture was way to good to end up on a tip @alp ...did you get the other pieces?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys, That furniture was way to good to end up on a tip @alp ...did you get the other pieces?

Get my ex to get it in his Nissan Note. 4 pieces altogether. He said it was touch and go. The previous owners were thinking of dumping them to the tip but were worried that they couldn't go into their car. They were right as their estate car is a bit low on the ceiling. Ex went with son to a near-by nature reserve and had a good walk. Apparently, residents can walk in free, but others will have to pay. I would like to go there when the weather is good and car has passed MOT. Did the road tax yesterday. Now the insurance. Wish I could pay you a bit to restore it for me. Hard work ahead. But the sun is out! Cheers!

The previous owners bought some foldable garden chairs from Dunelm. I reckon this thing must be at least 20 years old. But the backing of the chairs is so solid. Love a solid piece of furniture.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all
A cold night but now sun and a nice blue sky high of 14 c today mow the lawns today as rain forecast later ,@logan ready and waiting for my jam tart:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, the sun makes such a lot of difference! Glad that you have your share, @Zenj !

Going to hang out my clothes and get cracking. I wonder how I can bulk up my lettuce.

SAM_0518.JPG
SAM_0519.JPG
SAM_0520.JPG

Mixed salad leaves are doing very well and sugar snap germinating.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all!!

Looking good there @alp (y)

We have sunshine......YAY!!!!!!!:):):)

Very cold night here, placed everything back in the greenhouse and cold frames and fleeced all the seedlings.(y)

Got a lot on today so probably won't get in the garden....mind you if the sun keeps shining until late afternoon/ early evening then I might be able to grab an hour or two.;)

Have a Fab day everyone......Oh !! Any chance of saving me a jam tart too p!ease @Logan ...yum:)(y)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Best bake some more they seem popular and I'm a growing lad hahahahaha
Ok I will.

Been playing a album of Agnetha Faltskog called "A"
You can play it on Utube
Maybe @Upsy Daisy could do a link.

It's Agnetha Faltskog The Complete Album -A- 2013 but they won't be in the right order.

Here they are, who's first?
IMG_20180501_091508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question