Not open for further replies.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Jeez dont throw them away @alp get yourself a nice half barrel (if they are a pygmy variety)...the plastic baskets from a good aquarist outlet are only cheap

Won't throw them away. Now I have one more pot. I thought I was going to have an empty tray! Ooops!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well I doubt seriously it will be "Hey Google tell my wife I love her." It is much more likely to be something that causes trouble!
Actually, do you think it's possible that if someone shouts fire, 911 will be dialled? Theoretically, any voice assistant worth its weight in gold should do that!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Took a couple more pictures while I was wondering around this evening
DSC00004 (4).JPG

DSC00009 (2).JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Actually, do you think it's possible that if someone shouts fire, 911 will be dialled? Theoretically, any voice assistant worth its weight in gold should do that!
In time yes, but this is all so new it is nothing more than a novelty affordable to those that have excess beyond what is necessary for basic self support. Do not let your council know it is possible.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:) Maybe you just need a nightcap. ;) :LOL:
It's a realm with which I want to have very little to do with!

BigC - Genius overwork even in early morning. Not enough action when you're first in bed, probably! A nightcap will help too. Make sure you catch up a bit during day time.

Perki Lovely photos. 4 foot tall fritillaria imperalis!

Hope you're all snoring now.

Good morning to a cold, grey, dull, dank, drab Sunday morning. Need to do a lot before the horrible deluge arrives. Make sure you cover your delicate plants if you're in the south/southeast!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
In time yes, but this is all so new it is nothing more than a novelty affordable to those that have excess beyond what is necessary for basic self support. Do not let your council know it is possible.

If you have the means, a bit of fun when you watch TV and the light dimmed in automaton:D. Ah, by the way, our employees should be trained to do this. Shame, that bid of bond of dimming the light for mum or dad has been eroded. I am training my employee to do dinner. He did one last night and once last week. Hopefully, automation will be ingrained in him - dinner for boss every Sunday! Guess your voice assistant can't do that!:LOL:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Tomorrow there might be snow/sleet/flood!:eek::eek::eek:

How frustrating as I sowed the seeds last week and some more a few days earlier and now there might be sleet or even snow. Radiators are on again. And I can't do my laundry as the air is heavy with moisture.

Going to dig several ditches around the veg and flower patches and weed. Will be a busy day ahead once I've finished this cup of tea.

Our treble whammies - weather, slugs, caterpillars (I have mained 3 bigs ones)

Gardeners face a devastating double invasion of toxic caterpillars and superslugs in Britain
  • Caterpillars of the oak processionary moth can cause asthma attacks and fever
  • People are advised not to touch the caterpillars which can also cause vomiting
  • The Spanish slug can eat up 20 slug pellets a day and is feared to be breeding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pillars-superslugs-Britain.html#ixzz5E2SX0mP8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question