2: Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Well, just catch the person in a GOOOOOOD MOOOOD! Nothing to lose!

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Morning, @Logan!! :) (It's ten 'til midnight! :ROFLMAO:.)

I love @MaryMary 's birthday card.

Aw... thanks! (y)

Yes he's sooo cute isn't he...........love his expression!!!! Ah , wish I was 29 again!!

:ROFLMAO: I loved his expression!! That was the whole reason I picked that one. But I wouldn't go back to 29 unless they let me take an index card of "Dos and Don'ts!!" ;)

:love: Love your new avatar!! (y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@MaryMary Good morning to you and all the others. Love babies and that photo of yours has brought up my broodiness. Awwww, babies!

@Upsy Daisy Love your avatar too. I nearly wanted to change mine. No luck. Have to be stuck with this one.

Will go out to visit this new nursery in Chelmsford and buy screws to finish the little wall at the back.

Ooops! I've changed the avatar! Love it, but I miss my old one already!:LOL:

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
alp, you've got a new avatar, too! :D Good morning! (Ten minutes after 2 am... :LOL:.)

But she keeps using the Christian principle of exchanges enriches all our lives business! I want to laugh and cry at the same time. It annoys me all the more when she uses the Christian value to pressurise me to yield.

Ok, I admit it, I'm a heathen. :D Wot? I have no idea what you're on about. :sneaky: :whistle:

I have googled this "Christian principle of exchanges" and came up with nothing. I added the rest, "Christian principle of exchanges enriches all our lives," and still nothing. :cautious:

You tell that woman that an exchange, a true exchange, must be commensurate, or she is taking advantage of you, and God would probably frown on that.

Then wave your arms about, shouting, "Thou shalt not covet my flowers!!!"

She'll leave you alone. :LOL:

And if that doesn't work, then smite her.
violent-smiley.gif
violent-smiley.gif

:ROFLMAO:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:ROFLMAO:

I should have been more articulate. I always thought I was a bit slow with my speech. When I did argue my case, my heart would be thumping. I should have told her that it take 3 years to have decent flowers and that my ex has ordered some, which he has. I love people with a ready excuse. Life is so much easier with someone who's measured and can give a ready sensible answer. Now, just how should I train myself to be someone like that when I am more than 60 years old?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I have googled this "Christian principle of exchanges" and came up with nothing. I added the rest, "Christian principle of exchanges enriches all our lives," and still nothing. :cautious:

That just makes me laugh! She kept saying to me every time I bumped into her on the way to the supermarket, "You've been quiet lately!" Umm, ooops! What could she mean?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Oops so sorry everyone .....Good morning......love your new avatar @alp........must be something in the air!:D:ROFLMAO:

Cold February, so what else can we do!? I am staring at my seeds started yesterday .. How sad I am?!

I have to say it's a shock and a delight to see new avatars .. Logan might want one with all her lovely goldie!

Ask a Question