Where to buy.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Firstly, i would like to say a big thank you, to all who replied to my post, "Growing my own",
in the vegetable section of this forum. All of you have been great, and i thank the day that
i joined this group.

I would like to ask, as i am in the U.S.A, where am i able to buy Watercress?.
I have tried looking, but it seems apparent that here in America, watercress is not popular.
Do you guy`s have a place on the internet, where you purchase your seed packs from?.
If you do, can you tell me the best place to get all seeds, not just watercress, from.
Once again, many many thanks for all the help.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Lots of suppliers here in the UK on eBay.

Dunno whether you'd be allowed to import them into the USA. They're a bit touchy about anything plant related,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Its too late in the year for water cress. Strictly a spring green. I grow it in my koi pond bog, just go to grocery store and pick up a bag or bundle. Stick the stems in water and in a few days,they root. It does off when it gets hot. I get most of my seeds locally at Lowes or Tractor Supply. Parks seed is good for hard to find or unusual seed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7
Country
United States
I really like getting my seeds from:

Rare seeds aka Baker Creek has a free no minimum shipping. So they are my favorite for that reason and their selection is good.

Ask a Question