Where Can I Buy Seedlings for Immediate Delivery?

Reaction score
So I could use some help.

I would like to buy a few seedlings now. I can't find anywhere that I can buy them online and have them shipped right away. Every place has a substantial wait before they will ship.

Do any of you know where I can do this ?

I am looking for:
1 tomato (Better Boy)
1 tomato (Champion II)
1 Italian Basil
1 Cilantro
1 Bennings Green Tint Scallop Squash

Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Where do you live? Most garden centers, or even hardware or big box stores sell seeds year 'round. Around here, anyway.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
So I could use some help.

I would like to buy a few seedlings now. I can't find anywhere that I can buy them online and have them shipped right away. Every place has a substantial wait before they will ship.

Do any of you know where I can do this ?

I am looking for:
1 tomato (Better Boy)
1 tomato (Champion II)
1 Italian Basil
1 Cilantro
1 Bennings Green Tint Scallop Squash

Thanks for your help.
Hi, live plant by post and by deliver system is banned in my place, search for plant nursery near to your place.

I am sorry but live plant is risky here as it will contaminate the area with new pest, fungus or affect the local species of plant (cross pollination), even seeds need to be cleaned before planting if you have bought it from other areas.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Many suppliers who have live plants mail according to when the plants won't freeze while in transit. You may be ready to plant, but a supplier in Maine would run a serious risk of having your order arrive frozen solid!
Basil and cilantro start easily from seed and germinate quickly. You can get those going now. Squash can also be started indoors and transplanted, or direct seeded. The tomato plants you want should be available soon at big box stores or local nurseries.
Where are you? Here in central Texas (8a or b) onion sets and seed potatoes are on offer, but no tomato plants yet.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It would be helpful to know where in the world you are located :)

Reaction score
I have found some of the varieties I have been looking for at local nurseries, but not all of them.

Like I mentioned in my original post, I am not looking to start anything from seed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Good luck and happy gardening!

Please do post pictures, from your garden to let us know how everything worked out!

vhjmkghkm.jpg

Ask a Question