What is your view?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@Esther Knapicius IMHO your above upward photo is a winner for the Autumn contest. I feel like i've seen the one you posted before. It is not too late to change your photo if you have a mind to. Just submit this photo and Ian will delete the first one.:whistle:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
7Qehl1e.jpg

oUQaMLr.jpg

yGVNp0y.jpg

8cHTm0J.jpg

VtzONai.jpg

And I really like the shape of this museum:
i4WfKYP.jpg

And some old buildings:
EVISyB3.jpg

uYnhDrQ.jpg

6lC6qss.jpg

Lovely photos and lovely buildings. Can't type a lot as every time I type, the spot I was typing on disappeared!
Have to change browsers ..

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@splinx, wonderful :love:, and thank you! (y) Water and mountains and islands and beautiful old buildings, oh my!! I can't see anything like that in Ohio!! :D

@Esther Knapicius, beautiful!! (y) Wow! Emerald green and chartreuse and gold and canary yellow and orange and coral and pink - I didn't know trees could turn some of those colors!! Simply stunning, and thank you for showing us! :)

@DirtMechanic, if my driveway looked like that, I wouldn't want to leave, either! :) :LOL:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@MaryMary I began to doubt my sanity as I missed Esther's and DirtMechanic's photos.. Had to go back one page to see what you have described. I love your fawn ..

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Oh, that's beautiful! The dappled shade, the rail fence on the left--just what everyone thinks a rural property should look like. Enjoy your view (from inside the air conditioned house, at least until the heat abates!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Relocation was a lot of work and took some determination, but it has been worth it. I started a new garden today by planting Heliotropium arborescens "Marine" seeds. A humble start, but a start. From the volcano to the sea, one and one half driving hours. The wild green areas are full of fauna, notably at least 2 species of pygmy owls, and big ones too. From the 2nd story terrazza, the Pacific Ocean and La Audiencia Bay, at least part of each.
P1030135.JPG

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Oh, how beautiful, Beverly!! :love:. Congratulations, and I bet you are happy to be done with house-hunting!! (y)

I sure have missed you on the forum. :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Congratulations, and I bet you are happy to be done with house-hunting!!
Thanks Mary Mary, you don't know how impoverished spiritually it makes a person feel to be talking to real estate people all day instead of gardeners, of course if they were real estate people and gardeners it would be okay, i'm sure;)

Ask a Question