What is your view?

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Probably not what you are expecting, but this is the view out of our kitchen door:

Sophia and siblings!! Yay!! (y) No, not really scenery per se, but hey, it's cats, so no argument here!! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Probably, this is after dinner.:love:

If cats don't sleep 18 out of every 24 hours; they self-destruct. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
If cats don't sleep 18 out of every 24 hours; they self-destruct.

They do not just sleep! They travel somewhere! My cat sometimes stirs his mustache and ears during sleep! And his paws twitch! Sometimes he even champ. But he sleeps a lot. My youngest son always envies him, especially when he must go to school.
mocking.gif

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They do not just sleep! They travel somewhere! My cat sometimes stirs his mustache and ears during sleep! And his paws twitch! Sometimes he even champ. But he sleeps a lot. My youngest son always envies him, especially when he must go to school.
mocking.gif

LOL! Bless the poor boy!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Zigs, no nerve gas, just all the air has been let out of our kittens. They appear early in the morning, demand food, then play in the path and flower gardens. After a bit they hit the food dishes again and take a nap. They enjoy visiting the barn with us, helping water the plants (Sophia is a water baby and enjoys dabbling in puddles), and then sitting on laps and getting cuddled.
And before you ask, we do not coddle the kittens!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Thank you @Larisa for the beautiful botanical garden visit. The piano accompaniment is perfect.

And thank you @marlingardener for the photo of perfect peace and serenity and contentment.

I think i will fall into the hammock and hope i don't wake up to rain:)

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Walked out of work last night and saw an Amish buggy parked in the lot. :)

1016171448--2.jpg

The horse was ...bored? Nervous? I don't know which - it kept walking a few steps forward, a few steps back, and stamping its feet. It made me nervous, because the other side of those rocks is a fairly steep drop, nothing but rocks! :eek: Also, the place where they tethered it is a part of the lot people might drive through to get to a parking space, and I know horses are fairly skittish anyway. :cautious: :unsure:

So I told them the next time they come in, if they want, go ahead and park the buggy toward the back of the lot. It is a No Parking space, but that's only because it's where the delivery truck parks. ("Truck day" is only once a week, and that's at 5 am!! ;).)

Also, there is grass back there for the horse to eat, and who passes up a free meal?! :ROFLMAO:

I have a hunch the grass back there is pretty good! (y) :D

0725172002annew1.jpg

0724171612anew2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us @splinx as you enjoy Spring. So you are in Brazil? Is the language of Brazil Portuguese or Spanish? or is it a bilingual country, like Canada? Brazil is so incredibly rich in flora.:)

Ask a Question