View from the garden, Nov. 24

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
This isn't exactly a garden photograph, but it is what I saw coming in from the vegetable gardens last evening:
evening sky.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I wish I could add some photos to this thread, but unless I am creative, you can only get passing vehicles and buildings beyond. Hehe!

Stunning light from your estate, @marlingardener !

@Sheal I am sure you will have some stunning contributions soon!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, winter has come early to you. Lovely photo. If I see stuff like this, I might not go out in car.. I remember my car wobbled in the hard ice at a junction and there were tons of cars next to us. I was so scared.

Thank you for feasting my eyes. So nice to see snow .. and hope you keep warm by cuddling your protector/bodyguard! Hehe!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
If you're nervous it's best not to venture out in the car.

The snow is nice to see but it's called a halt to work in the garden, I'm in the middle of creating a flower bed. I'll post the pictures soon. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Sheal, dating the photo was more for my benefit than anything else. I have a whole packet of sunset/sunrise photos on the desktop, and if I don't date them I might post the same one several times.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Even here, I can't really work in the garden. Hard frost everywhere. Suddenly, I can see everything whereas before it was like a jungle.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks marlingardener for adding your beautiful picture which really is stunning. (y)

I see lots of similar sunsets across the valley but also see lots of beautiful sunrises as I drive east heading towards York and like yours they are spectacular; nature is truly awesome.

Once the snow arrives then all our gardens are equal? :)

Kind regards, Colin.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful photo @marlingardener - I love it when the sun sets like that! We're fortunate in that a window on our staircase faces where the sun sets - I sometimes stare out of the window to watch it change just as it dips below the horizon :).

Ask a Question