What is your favorite garden task?

Steve @ Celtic Farm

Flower Farmer | Master Gardener | Earth Scientist
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Some things we just loathe, and some things we love. What is your favorite thing to do in the garden? I have to say mine is watering with my watering can. I love just wandering and the watering process just sucks the stress out. I also do it early in the morning, so its a way to prepare for a hectic day. You?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Spot a bed has a few hundred little two leaves coming up and run a hoe over it. Quick and easy, and potential chaos is held back for another couple of weeks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I ran a guy off wanting me to talk to the Amish about moving a building on Sunday.

Here my wife came up to the house with him.

Dang woman I ran that stray off now here you come dragging him back.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Weeding the grass in my backyard in my pajamas, with my morning coffee. It's very rewarding because the grass responds extremely well!
I'm just having black coffee for brekky and going to the garden before the day gets hot. I've weeded most the garden in readiness for the bushfire season (compulsory or you are fined by council). This morning I cleaned the henhouse floor of deep litter and spread it as mulch. Not my favorite job and the only naked birds I saw were the magpies. :(

Ask a Question