What did you do in your garden today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Just some more pruning. its 27F here now. need to get out and pick up all the fallen branches in the lawn area, probably 3 wheel barrel full amount to the burn pile. so the plight of lots of trees.

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's windy and rainy today so I'm indoors. Yesterday I went for a long walk and looked at all the gardens along my walk. I saw kale, lettuce, radishes, mustard greens, chickweed, rosemary, and what looked like potatoes! Lots happening already! I usually don't plant my garden until March or April to avoid the late frosts. I once tried planting in February and the veggies just kind of did nothing until March or April because it was too cold!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Dry and sunny and a bit warmer.
Might do some clearing up this afternoon

I noticed the snowdrops I moved from the front garden under the azealas to the rockery in the back garden are starting to show themselves.

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
IMG_20210205_125746_hdr.jpg

Fill the tree channel with 122 m3 of compost+sand+clay+iron+woodashe+perlite+zeolite+sulfur+humic and... I feel pain in aal of may muscle :dead:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Well the blackberries are cleaned out and fertilized. I stapled some, trimmed some, and generally made the paths accessible. A good task for a cold day when you have on lots of layers and gloves. They are real bad jokers. Always stealing my hat.

Ask a Question