What did you do in your garden today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Absolutely nothing - and that's nothing to do with me recovering from some foot/ankle surgery either. There's really nothing to do in the garden around here for a month or so until after the cold winter season. Then it's prune and clean up time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing needed any urgent attention. Patio stayed dry, but it's looking a bit scruffy.

No point worrying about it until March, but it may be beyond the scope of "Wet n' Forget" and might need a go with the Karcher. I find the first ten minutes cutting through the muck quite therapeuitic, but the next hour or so becomes a chore.

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-22 at 07.03.23.jpeg

pruning sick tree(canker) 10 tree pruning and its about ton of wood

Reaction score
Country
ن
We don't really want it because we have to walk the dogs in it 4 times a day and it's very difficult walking in it, when it melts and freezes again that's even worse.
Just a blind person know the exact value of eye

Reaction score
Country
United States
We don't really want it because we have to walk the dogs in it 4 times a day and it's very difficult walking in it, when it melts and freezes again that's even worse.
I used to live where we got snow and when we went for walks in it we wore Yax Trax on our shoes to keep from slipping and falling. It helped a lot.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I used to live where we got snow and when we went for walks in it we wore Yax Trax on our shoes to keep from slipping and falling. It helped a lot.
Thanks i do have good walking boots with a good tread on the bottoms, I think that it's just having the confidence to walk in the snow, I have thought of something similar to tax Trax. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I laid down 25 bags of black mulch to prevent weeds in the green house. Then, I built a 33"w x 16" deep X 7' long raised bed for broccoli and cabbage. My plans fell through last year and going to try a new approach this year. I'm starting broccoli, tomatoes and green onions from seed over a heating pad and with a grow lamp.

Reaction score
Country
I laid down 25 bags of black mulch to prevent weeds in the green house. Then, I built a 33"w x 16" deep X 7' long raised bed for broccoli and cabbage. My plans fell through last year and going to try a new approach this year. I'm starting broccoli, tomatoes and green onions from seed over a heating pad and with a grow lamp.
Very nice beware the lamp must produce enough lumen of light or you have some skinny tall one with one wind they fall.

Ask a Question