What deed, thought, sight or what was said today that made you smile?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think I am going to smile today, NO sun today .. I tell I felt so CHEERFUL yesterday because of the amount of lovely sunshine ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh no @alp, don't say that:(..............we can't let that happen!!

Have to see what we can do to rectify that:):):)(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Now you see @alp......that vision I have of you giggling away so much that you can't even eat your breckie...............made me smile!:):)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like a collective dumbing down - but hey, that's what bonds us together! We are easily pleased!

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I don't think I am going to smile today, NO sun today .. I tell I felt so CHEERFUL yesterday because of the amount of lovely sunshine ..

We get all kinds of weather here alp; the picture below shows thick dense fog topped by a glorious sky; talk about contrasts; to see this was truly awesome as our American friends would say. The fog was sitting along the valley bottom and looking directly over it was very strange indeed but it was beautiful. It was a massive bank of fog that started just across the street from us like a wall. I too love the sun but it's rare here and I'm still awaiting global warming to arrive? The best things in life are free. :)

Kind regards, Colin.

From our window..JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
We went to the local pub yesterday to place a bet on the Melbourne Cup. There was a horse running named Max Dynamite . I know nothing about racing or betting and every year I have to learn how to fill out the forms again so if a name doesn't grab me I go by the colours and patterns of the jockeys shirts. Max is my lovely old dog who is failing now so Max Dynamte was it and he came in 3rd so I made a profit. That made me smile.:)

Ask a Question