What deed, thought, sight or what was said today that made you smile?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
This waspish remark makes me smile

'You're supposed to roast the chicken, not take it to the crematorium': Gordon Ramsay viciously mocks meals made by amateur chefs with hilarious put-downs on Twitter

Some of the comments are just so rude!

46556FFD00000578-0-image-a-24_1510659967645.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The one with the dog is actually quite appropriate!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Aah so cute..the hat is bigger than her!!!:LOL::LOL:

Thanks for sharing smiles with us(y)

Oh .... nearly forgot. a warm welcome to the :D:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
It was too cold to force my neighbours cat out of my house but I wanted it gone for the day. Decided to carry it across the street to it's home. As we were coming around the spruce trees, there's the lady from down the street in front of my house, walking her little weiner dog. Her little dog was wearing a flashy little winter coat, a knitted thing I think. She looked at me puzzled for a second then smiled and asked if I was taking my cat for a walk.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Gee.. You WERE cruel.. You should never feed the cat or it would go round and round your leg, rubbing your leg with its fur coat as if it were flirting with you. I really hate that bit. I shooed this cat away and after that I haven't seen it for the whole year. I think it must have died. Now, I have another one in my garden. It would come out and try to hide when I get out of the house first thing in the morning. I have a dwarf wall with full sun the whole day and it would doze off there .. it's not stupid. Nice and warm the whole day. No vicious dogs in my garden.

Ask a Question