Your thought on this?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Christian parents who 'let their 10-month-old girl die of malnutrition and dehydration after refusing to get help for religious reasons' react in horror as the judge reads out their MURDER charge
  • Seth Welch and Tatiana Fusari indicted of felony murder and child abuse Monday
  • Footage shows Welch staring at judge with mouth open as she read out charges
  • Mary found with sunken eyes and cheeks after Welch called 911 to report death
  • Parents relied on God for health and distrusted doctors and government officials
  • The couple could face life in prison and are now due back in court on August 20

What's shocked me most is that the MAN looks scandalised when he heard that he COULD be having a life imprisonment term without the possibility of parole!
4EE950AA00000578-6037213-image-a-32_1533680391460.jpg

Source - Here

What do you think they should have done?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I read your post yesterday.......read the links too. Find it all too unbelievably distressing to comment on
Humans at there most evil........what other living creation on this planet behaves like this!!!!:eek::eek:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I was surprised that he was gobsmacked that he would languish in prison - still alive whist the daughter died. If you followed a cult or religion, just when should you use common sense or universally accepted wisdom. According to them, (the woman shook her head!) they probably thought they didn't deserve punishment or the punishment was too much for their "deed"!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I looked into that poor baby's eyes and wanted to cry for her....words can't express my disgust of what they cruelly inflicted on this tiny ,totally dependent and utterly vulnerable little soul.:cry:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I looked into that poor baby's eyes and wanted to cry for her....words can't express my disgust of what they cruelly inflicted on this tiny ,totally dependent and utterly vulnerable little soul.:cry:

This reminds me of Katie Holmes divorcing Cruise!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Why the outrage? Every day millions of babies are killed in abortion clinics. Why are you upset about the one and not the 100's that die every day.
https://fullfact.org/health/uks-abortion-rate-unusual-compared-other-countries/

Why is it felony murder one place but not the other? Is it that much a difference one got to breath a few more days then the other? Murders are walking all around us every day we might even be talking to one at the store.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Why the outrage? Every day millions of babies are killed in abortion clinics. Why are you upset about the one and not the 100's that die every day.
https://fullfact.org/health/uks-abortion-rate-unusual-compared-other-countries/

Abortion is only admissible when the pregnancies are result of rapes, abnormality in foetus, mental health of paren(s), in my humble opinion. I might have missed some.

The crux of the argument is similar to a man astounded that he was sentenced to death after he had killed a lot of war prisoners because his boss told him to do so.

Abortion can't be compared to this case.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hate to argue on this site, but I am going to disagree. It is mighty fine hair splitting to say one is and the other is not. Also the case is in the states and abortion is on just any 'ol merry whim. The single difference is one got to breath a few more days then the other. Both or more like all are dead. One (many) left to die on a table in a clinic the other in a bed in a house.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hate to argue on this site, but I am going to disagree. It is mighty fine hair splitting to say one is and the other is not. Also the case is in the states and abortion is on just any 'ol merry whim. The single difference is one got to breath a few more days then the other. Both or more like all are dead. One (many) left to die on a table in a clinic the other in a bed in a house.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

Hey, brilliant! Let's agree to disagree. If 2 lines are parallel to each other, there is no way they are going to meet, which is all very fine for both concerned!

Ask a Question