Welcome to Gardening Forums!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
A big warm welcome to Gardening Forums! :D

Whether you are new to gardening and are not sure where to start, or have years of experience under your belt, everyone is welcome to share advice and chat about everything garden-related here.

Gardening Forums is a brand new resource for gardeners, so if you have any suggestions for forum sections or if you notice anything not working as it should, please let us know.

We hope you enjoy being part of the community!

j.w

Reaction score
Thank you Becky and Ian

reallypar.gif

Reaction score
Thank you for all you both do. just joined up and checking it out. I really like it, compliments the Garden Pond forum very nicely. Great job!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We're glad you like it! How are you finding the different forum software?

Reaction score
Thanks for starting this forum. I'm anxious to learn as much from this forum as I have from the pond forum. Kudo's Administrator's!!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
So far i like this forum software better, will see as time goes on.

Great job!

Really glad you like it :). If this software proves more popular that the one being used on GPF, then I can conver it over at some point (however, this forum software does lack a gallery feature at the moment).

Reaction score
Thank you both for starting this. It is great. I'm not a great gardener, but like to learn things. I like this software also.

j.w

Reaction score
Software seems fine to me and all working great! Not enough smilies tho............but I have enough of my own to get by with,lol!

j.w

Reaction score
Ahhh, thanks addy! I know you can add more smiles to a forum's smiley list but it's prolly just fine the way it is.

Ask a Question