A Big Welcome To All At Gardening Forums!!!

Reaction score
Hi,

Thought I would Stop by And Introduce myself, I Am Chris A 54 Year Old Guy, Who Enjoys Gardening And Love Strawberries And Tomatoes Which I Grow Most Of Times !!!!

And Its Great To be Part Of A Gardening community which Offers All Kinds Of Help And Tips On Things and Hopefully I Can Add Some Tips To !!!!

Thanks For having Me Here!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi,

Thought I would Stop by And Introduce myself, I Am Chris A 54 Year Old Guy, Who Enjoys Gardening And Love Strawberries And Tomatoes Which I Grow Most Of Times !!!!

And Its Great To be Part Of A Gardening community which Offers All Kinds Of Help And Tips On Things and Hopefully I Can Add Some Tips To !!!!

Hi,

Where are you located?

Ask a Question