Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
11:55am.

A great Sunday right here, little to no wind, clear sky, and sunny. As sunlight rays are weak this time of the year it does not heat that much and temperature stay at comfortable level. UV index 5 (moderate).

Now 26°C, 50% humidity. Feels good.

A heat wave is approaching apparently and temperature can go as high as 31°C / 88°F in next week. That is no longer comfortable, but is tolerable. It will be just a day or two, we will see.

Last edited:

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Eighty degrees when I got up at 7 a.m. (Hey, it's Sunday and I slept in a bit) and rising ever since. We have the fans on in the chicken coop, I picked tomatoes at 9:30 and was fairly comfortable thanks to the east wind.
Tomorrow is predicted to be cooler with temperatures in the low 90's. Like the meteorologists have any idea:oops:.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
but I believe @Tjohn's comment was directed to @splinx. Meaning - isn't it winter in Brazil...?
But isn't it WINTER there???
Yes, it is winter here. I live in tropical area, practically at sea level then winter here is not very cold, normal high/low temps in winter here range from 25/12°C or 77/54°F.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very overcast and it seems someone is having a bonfire. About 17c

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Bike ride this morning and the smoke from the forest fires.
P1040674.JPG
P1040690.JPG
P1040695.JPG

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
This morning it was quite cloudy. As son had been working so hard, I think it's only fair that I followed his wishes, so we went to Nymans and Sheffield Park and Garden (no, not in Sheffield, but in Sussex). We were stuck in traffic for half an hour or more as there was a accident. One enormous trailer was bumped off the road and we didn't arrive at Nymans until nearly 11.20am. The weather was cloudy and we were caught by 2 lots of drizzles. Medium rain, and you wanted to find a shelter, but before you could find one, it stopped. In the afternoon, all the clouds dissipated and it was about 23C .. Hot and bright.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Rain has stopped, more is predicted at night. So happy that we have a bit of rain as my garden has always suffered from being too dry.

A lot of slugs are traversing the lawn. Not a pretty sight. 18c at the moment.

Ask a Question