Weather

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Alp, please send me some of your "nippy" weather! I nearly melted going out to add water to the birds' watering stations.
Colin, as always, a professional job done by an artist. Your new entrance is lovely!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Finally a small sprinkle. Better then nothing.
Screenshot_20180902-202238.png

More than a sprinkle coming.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all light cloud and light wind temp 16 to 18c
It's very mild and warm here.
Sunrise was 6.22
Sunset 19.52
Have a good day all.:)

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

It's a black hole like night time here with my personal pet cloud Blackie hovering above our bungalow just waiting for me to try doing any work outside. Blackie usually is kind enough to wait until the last brush full of paint goes on before drenching it but he's missed out the morning; I'm painting our new front door inside the workshop; get lost Blackie I'm fed up of you tormenting me. :mad:

Kind regards, Colin.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all light cloud and breezy temp 12 to 18c
Sunrise was 6.25
Sunset 19.47
Looks like it's going to be a good day.
Have a good day all.:)

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

A black hole here this morning with light rain forecast so I'm expecting a monsoon. Yesterday morning whilst outside doing some painting Gale was trying to blow me off the step ladders and was giving a serious chill factor; after a couple of hours torture I had to come indoors to get warm; it warmed up a bit but then Blackie decided to put down a shower; we've had a shower this morning but its a bit warmer and Gale must be pestering someone else? I've already had our rear door off and planed some off the bottom then sealed the exposed timber with quick drying paint; whilst waiting the paint to dry I set about a leaking corner on our plastic guttering; I had bought a new corner from Wickes and spent time painting it; typical of my bad luck this corner doesn't fit; I thought square profile was a common size but I should know by now to triple check everything. :mad::(

I've just enjoyed a mug of tea a bickie so time I got off my backside before another day slips by.

I've missed you this morning Logan; hope you are well. :)

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question