Weather

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Beautiful sunny dry morning here but very cold with an overnight frost.
Lovely day here

A decent day to look forward to. No moaning from me for today! Do like a good old moan from time to time - if I drag your mood down, do let me know. I am only human!:D

Incidentally, we are all very decent forumers here! If we saw someone down, we would like to offer suggestions.. to help, to cheer up .. I must confess I don't know a lot .. But today, it is certainly a day to look forward to. Not a cloud in my sky .. and don't want any ..

:cool::cool::cool::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well said alp; yes this is a wonderful forum with kind and helpful members; just couldn't be better; onwards and upwards; I feel a workshop coming on. (y):):D

I've missed my Blackie over the last two days so I'm pleased to learn he's OK and joining me tomorrow; life's just not the same without Blackie overhead. :):):)

upload_2018-5-1_9-28-31.png

Kind regards, Colin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sunshine for most of the day.....Yipee Do Da!!!!!!!

High of 12 with a low of 9 tonight......bring on Summer!!:):):)

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks Upsy; I've been wondering what summer was for many years; it used to be a long hot dry period when I was a kid 60 years ago when we could play out in very light clothes until it got dark; unfortunately all I now have are the memories.

This Saturday is Rufforth Auto Jumble and to me it's like a candy store to a child; it's held the first Saturday of every month; I visited last month the first time in four months due to our dire weather; the forecast though for Saturday is brilliant; I always buy urgent items I didn't know I needed.:D

http://www.rufforthautojumble.com/

upload_2018-5-1_19-27-53.png

I wonder what's between the sunny intervals; Blackie most likely?

Kind regards, Colin.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-5-2_7-26-27.png

10c max! feel like temp! Got a lot to do, so don't mind. Glad that we will have water before the mercury goes crazy again! Give me 20c every day!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Heavy rain and windy.:cry::cry:
High of 13C and a nippy low tonight of 1C :eek::eek:...out come the fleece and into the greenhouse with all the plants ...yet again:(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Steady rain, was due to play golf this morning (as usual), but I have an arrangement with the friend with whom I play on Wednesdays, that if it's raining we don't bother. So I phoned him up just to confirm. But he said although he didn't want to play, he wanted to go down to practice his putting. I said he could do that on the carpet of his hall. "I know, but my clubs are in my locker!" I wouldn't have bothered, there's always Friday when we'll next play and it'll be dry.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, still torrential rain here too....days like this I'm glad not to have a furry best friend!(y)

That's my kinda thinking @Sean Regan!:D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ask a Question