Weather

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
now we have more snow and turning to ice. good I do not have to leave my house. and we have a good supply of all we need here. And we have a whole house generator. so we are good to go.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning all light cloud and light wind temp 7 to 10c
Sunrise 7.28
Sunset 17.17
Could be sunny this afternoon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Sunny, but chilly today. will be off soon to work. Roads are good I hear. have to get to an office to do a report from papers there. There has been some resignations at my department and re-assignments to remaining people (me). so now I have 21 cases where typically I should have only 7 . good thing I am old hat at getting things done and will not fuss over what was not done by the exiting person. IT is what it is.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Nice day but Gale's here trying to blow me over; it was sunny earlier but now it's like a usual black hole. Amazingly for February I was in the garden earlier today with shears doing a bit of trimming and I've just finished polishing the car wheels; if it remains like this I've no complaints; I should have spent the £600 on new cross climate tyres sooner so you can thank me here in the UK for this spell of mild weather.

Kind regards, Colin.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good for you Colin glad that you have weather.
Cloudy here but not too bad.:)
I've been out without my hat and jacket open just now.:)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning all sunny intervals and gentle breeze temp 4 to 6c
Sunrise was 7.16
Sunset 17.28
Have a good day all.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Mornin' Y'all.

It's 11C and we are 2 inches into a rain even that is supposedly going drench us with (15-20cm) 6 to 8 inches of rain by thursday.
It's seldom I wish for blackie to put down lots of rain here DM but I'm fed up of cleaning our car; I spent three days washing; drying and polishing the car I even treated all the full leather upholstery; the car looked brand new; Bron and I have just returned from M&S in Pudsey where we travelled on very dirty roads so now the car looks like its been off roading; GRRRRRR.

The rain is in the wrong place so please lets have Blackie back home quickly. :D:LOL:

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I am up in Michigan staying with my younger brother who is terminally ill. Every once in a while I have to go out for a walk to clear my head. Yesterday I noticed that the Maple buds were really swollen. Since the high temps have only been in the mid 20s F Ithink it is too early. Today it is snowing lightly but the wind is brutal. Since it is not unusual to have a freeze in mid May I hope that the trees don’t get hurt by coming out of dormancy too early.

Ad

Advertisements

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I too am sorry to learn about your younger brother Doug; it must be very worrying for everyone involved; words are never sufficient.

Kind regards, Colin.

Ask a Question