Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Started off sunny ,but now its sooooo dark I can hardly see to post this!!!!:(:cry: We have rain expected for most of the day.

High of 8C and a low of 3C.:(:cry:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Expecting a high of -9C and a low of -15C, along with up to 4cm of snow today, and I gotta tear down a barn. Should be fun.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow @Belmont .......and here we are moaning about our temps...............puts us to shame :shame::shame:

I would have to make a coat out of a duvet if I had your weather.....wrap up well and have a lovely..albeit cold..day :)(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Hello Upsy Daisy, temp extremes are normal for here but I always worry about seedlings. Biking can be a hoot. Yesterday I thought the morning ice was thick enough to carry me and my bike across a flooded section of pathway, I got hallway across and my bike crashed through the ice. lol So there I was trying to keep my feet on top of the ice and dragging my bike and myself to the other side. I was successful but the rest of the flooded spots I got off my bike, climbed the banks and walked my bike around to the other side.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Sun is trying to get out.
upload_2018-3-30_7-49-55.png

Glorious? Hm??? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Gosh!!!!:eek::eek: Glad you're OK @johnny canoe .....that could have turned into a seriously dangerous situation !!!
Don't know how your seedlings survive.....some of mine are struggling with our 'low' temps!
My cousin lives out your way and keeps us updated about your weather.........you must all be made from sturdy stuff......I just know I wouldn't be able to cope. Take care!:)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Upsy Daisy, temp extremes are normal for here but I always worry about seedlings. Biking can be a hoot. Yesterday I thought the morning ice was thick enough to carry me and my bike across a flooded section of pathway, I got hallway across and my bike crashed through the ice. lol So there I was trying to keep my feet on top of the ice and dragging my bike and myself to the other side. I was successful but the rest of the flooded spots I got off my bike, climbed the banks and walked my bike around to the other side.

Oh, dear! What a fright! I nearly missed this, just as I missed @Upsy Daisy 's Labrador answer!

Never take risk, Johnny as even your canoe won't help! LOL!

Keep safe and thanks to the Lord!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The sun is trying it's hardest to break through the gloom!
High of 7C ....low of 4
Heavy rain and breezy.....normal bank holiday weather then:D:ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question