Tmann's gardens

Reaction score
In some of my previous photos there has been a shot of my statue of St. Francis without his head due to him falling and smacking it on some rocks he lost it. I finally got around to fixing it permanently I believe. I drilled a small hole in his neck then took and drilled another hole in his head about an inch into each. I took this concrete nail and cut the head off of it and put it into the hole on the neck then I just set the head on and it turned out ok. The unique thing about it now is that you can rotate the head from looking straight to looking right or just about any direction for that matter. Here are some photos.
P1050002.JPG
P1050003.JPG
P1050004.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Tmann, I haven't noticed before that you had posted new pictures... they're all so gorgeous! It's a pleasure to look at them. The flowering trees are the most beautiful.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I love your stone walkway and walls! They're so beautiful, and go great against your garden! I've always wanted a stone walkway versus a brick one, because I always trip on bricks! LOL Great pictures, they're so vivid that it makes me feel like I was just taking a stroll through your garden!

Reaction score
came across this linked from another thread. really nice. i hope i can get mine as lush as this eventually.

Reaction score
What a wonderful garden you have. It is so lush and green. I really like your walk way paths as well. I think that sitting on your patio just watching the garden must be very relaxing! Thank you for showing us your garden.

Reaction score
Gorgeous shots. How beautiful and relaxing. You can certainly tell that this is a labor of love for you. Thanks for sharing.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
My daughter also lives in a community where you can not put up a shed to store your gardening equipment and the new house garage is smaller than the older house, very little room for storing equipment.

Ask a Question