Tmann's gardens

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
my iris has been blooming for a week and I did not know what colors I had in some of them .Someone through out pots of them at the dump and I could not resist free .looks really good tmann.I see 2 pots one turned over and one that looks like it is full of water

Reaction score
Some more pics of my yard from this past year.

P1040056.JPG
P1040054.JPG
P1040053.JPG
P1040027.JPG
P1030968.JPG
P1030967.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I miss all the green in the winter and when spring comes i love it and then I see all the work that needs done .Geeze you think there would be fairies that come at night to help :);)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love your garden!!!:D It's wonderful and so unique, I've never seen a garden like this. It's beautiful. If I had a garden like this, I'd spend so much time there!:D

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. It has taken 9 years to get to this point and I am still not complete.

And yes flourishes I am married to a great lady who has put just as much time in effort to the yard as I have...lol:D

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. It has taken 9 years to get to this point and I am still not complete.

And yes flourishes I am married to a great lady who has put just as much time in effort to the yard as I have...lol:D

Well, that is just wonderful that you are married:(...Lol. Seriously though, it is great that the two of you have created, and continue to create, something so beautiful, and that you share it with us here on this forum.

The pictures of your garden are just beautiful. So breathtaking.

I have a question for you about plants. Of course I could Google it, or search this forum, but I'm going to ask you:). It is about plants or flowers that are fairly low maintenance and can grow in somewhat cold, shady area.

Do you have any suggestions for something that I can plant that will be really pretty, but hardy? I want to buy the plant already pretty much full grown because it is going to go in the front yard of my house, underneath a huge tree. I have a large patch of dirt that is just begging for something to be planted in it, it looks so pitiful, and like I said, it it right in my front yard. I don't want to plant seeds and have to wait for it to grow.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Reaction score
No hired help just my wife and I do it all. Now that the plants are growing in and getting bigger it is becoming easier to care for, not quite as many weeds. The weeding is the hardest part and remembering what is a weed and what is a flower that you planted last year. The pond takes time in the spring to clean it out and stay on top of the algae during the spring algae bloom I get every year, but once that is over it is just cleaning out my skimmer on my pump about once a week. Then every other week I clean the filters. The rest of the yard once I mulch is just weeding and some pruning.

Ask a Question