Tmann's gardens

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my different landscaping and vegetable gardening that I have around my house.
Side view of garden.JPG
veg garden (3).JPG
P1030231.JPG
P1030233.JPG
P1030254.JPG

j.w

Reaction score
I really like the raised beds for your veggies tmann :) Actually I like everything about your place............it's perfectimento!

Reaction score
What a beautiful garden. I'm sure that is your haven. I work towards that with our yard. I hope to put in some raised vegie beds this year.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Nice raised beds and i had something similar and used old storm doors to make tops so i could grow veggies in the winter

Reaction score
What a beautiful garden. I'm sure that is your haven. I work towards that with our yard. I hope to put in some raised vegie beds this year.
Thanks pondlover. It has been a lot of work for the last eight years. Still working on it too.
Nice raised beds and i had something similar and used old storm doors to make tops so i could grow veggies in the winter
I should have made the beds a bit deeper as the soil under them is really hard clay and some of the veggies prefer deeper dirt for good root growth. but hey you live and learn.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
but had to take mine apart as i did not think them out well and there was too much trimming around them ,so I will move them farther apart and this way I can mow there .I also used old screen doors but put plexiglass in them ,the doors were a little heavy so wind could not blow them open and screen doors may be to light ,i will have to put a hook to keep them closed

j.w

Reaction score
Well that's a bugger tmann! I'm surprised they let you build a pond.
Oh and how come they let you live there?.....................LOL!!!

Ask a Question