Three pronged attack on our freedom....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not this particular book, but we follow what is actually happening now, and understand the slow destruction of society as we know it. We see many aspects of this evil and the effects and consequences of it. The privileged and unelected few (for ''few'' read the word backwards) who steer the misery, war and death on the many unsuspecting and ''groomed'' ordinary folk.
I believe all this has been connived since at least the end of WW2, and really escalated in the early 1970's when the European Management Forum started under Klaus the nasty, and has since morphed into what it is today.
The really sad thing is that generally, people have been lulled into a mindset that accepts anything that is dictated to them, and will not listen to warnings - my own kids don't want to know, they will not listen - so I'm unable to help them prepare for what is to come.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Not this particular book, but we follow what is actually happening now, and understand the slow destruction of society as we know it. We see many aspects of this evil and the effects and consequences of it. The privileged and unelected few (for ''few'' read the word backwards) who steer the misery, war and death on the many unsuspecting and ''groomed'' ordinary folk.
I believe all this has been connived since at least the end of WW2, and really escalated in the early 1970's when the European Management Forum started under Klaus the nasty, and has since morphed into what it is today.
The really sad thing is that generally, people have been lulled into a mindset that accepts anything that is dictated to them, and will not listen to warnings - my own kids don't want to know, they will not listen - so I'm unable to help them prepare for what is to come.
Lack critical thinking. Wanting to be "accepted" have to agree with the masses, that is why so many sheep.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've followed Neil Oliver for 30 years now, I'd trust what he says far more than most other people. If he says he believes that Humankind is being herded into a trap then I'm getting ready to make sure we won't end up getting caught in it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
5 years ago I'd have thought this was really out there conspiracy stuff, today, not so much.

I'm not sure I believe there's one group in charge just yet. There's lots of stupid and misguided people doing what they think is right.

Prager gave a good rundown of them the other day.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
5 years ago I'd have thought this was really out there conspiracy stuff, today, not so much.

I'm not sure I believe there's one group in charge just yet. There's lots of stupid and misguided people doing what they think is right.

Prager gave a good rundown of them the other day.
Could you please give us a link to ''Prager'' Ruderunner, we are not familiar with this name.
As a PS, I have just investigated a little, and wonder if you mean Dennis Prager, a brilliant mind who has recently been interviewed on GB News ??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yes Dennis. While his commentary leans heavily on religion, they can stand on their own without it.
I'm not much for religion myself but my best friend is a pastor and he listens to Prager.

Stateside Dennis has a radio show, you can probably find that on the net. Not to mention podcasts and YouTube videos (PragerU)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your reply @Ruderunner (y) This is a character who is clearly well worth listening to. I think someone with the intelligence and experience as your Dennis has will be someone for us to add to our ''important'' list.

As it happens, as a Christian, I also follow the prophecies in the Bible as much as I can, usually with a little help and guidance from ''Tomorrow's World'' publications, so I would probably get on well with your best friend.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Christians and Jews are all in the same boat. We all recognise the same God. The Jews have always been persecuted, but so have the Christians as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I forgot to mention the irony of my Christian friend listening to a Jewish radio host.
I see nothing wrong with listening to a Jewish radio host, they have an interesting well studied historic insight. If you strong in your chosen faith then nothing should be able to shake the core of your beliefs.

Ask a Question