018.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These pictures are so beautiful, Lostvalleyguy! Thank you very much for sharing them with us. The last one is breathtaking. Are these cherry trees? They're beyond gorgeous:love:
I wanted only poplars in my dream garden, but now I think that planting a few trees like these may be a good idea:)

Reaction score
Such lovely pictures Lostvalleyguy and thank you so much for sharing them - particularly as for me they are an especially wonderful sight - because where I live we don't experience spring or rather have such a fleeting glimpse of it that it doesn't really exist.

Although I love them all - I have to say that the last picture is probably my favorite - as it gives just a hint of how spectacular Vancouver must be looking at present :) I may be wrong - but isn't it around now that the month long " Cherry Blossom Festival " is held - when there are said to be around 40,000 Ornamental Japanese Cherry Trees - all blossoming at the same time - which I can only imagine must be seriously breathtaking and way beyond spectacular :D

Reaction score
Lovely, lovely, lovely! What a treat to see those photos. In Connecticut we are just starting spring and the daffs have finally decided its okay to start blooming.

Reaction score
Beautiful! Thanks a lot for sharing, I liked the last picture the most, those trees look splendid! It must be lovely during this time of the year, but I imagine it's even more beautiful during fall. I hope you can share more pictures with us in the future, I will make sure to do the same next time I go to the Netherlands, since over here (where I live the rest of the year) haven't seen the effects of spring!

Reaction score
Yes Claudine, they are cherry trees. The different varieties here come out in various shades from white to deep pink. This year all the flowers have been delayed because of the cold wet weather. Apparently it means that everything is trying to flower at once. Great for taking pictures but apparently horrible for allergies this year - thankfully I do not suffer from them.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. I'm obsessed with cherry trees. These are so gorgeous and we don't have these types of flowers in Florida, so they seem really exotic to me. The fact that everything is trying to flower at once creates a beautiful rainbow effect.

Ask a Question