The colours of spring in Vancouver II: Natural beauty.

Reaction score
While the public gardens have done their share to perk me up for the spring, nature herself is starting to put on a show.

blue.jpgpink.jpg oregon.jpg salmon.jpg

Reaction score
How gorgeous is that! I love spring time, even though we only have two seasons here, winter and summer, where things are green and growing all year round. I guess it must be quite an event to see all that colour after your long Canadian winters. Do you have a short summer over there? And does it ever get really hot where you are?

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Spring is finally here. The trees are putting out little leaves and the sprouts are popping up in the yard. Time to start pulling weeds. I am so happy. I have to prune the rose bush quickly, I forgot to prune it last fall.

Enjoying the cool mornings but it will be very hot soon. I still will love it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm familiar with flowers in the first and the second picture, they grow in my garden, too:) I don't know their English names though. They're very pretty. I'm so happy that spring is already here!:)

Reaction score
There is no doubt spring arrived way too early this year... it was like that every where! Over here it seems it was autumn the whole winter, we skipped that season and jumped right into spring! Same thing happened in the north of Holland this year.

Ask a Question