The 'artist' in nature did this

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Those white dots that you see in this bougainvillea are all nature's doing. Don't they look like some artist has painted this flower?

blugainpainted.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are absolutely gorgeous and like diamonds! Nature is amazing and wonderful if we just notice even the tiniest beauties like these.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful, I wish my area was warm enough for the bougainvillea to grow, I just think it is such a pretty plant.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love these white flowers, they remind me of little daises, they'e adorable!:) Your bougainvillea is a woderful plant, Grouie.

Reaction score
They do look like some artist painted them, I call that artist HaShem (G-d) ;) (y) Every time I see the wonders of our world, I can't help to think it about that. It's a really beautiful flower, perfect in its design :love: Love the color as well, how the tiny white flowers just pop out!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They do look like some artist painted them, I call that artist HaShem (G-d) ;) (y) Every time I see the wonders of our world, I can't help to think it about that. It's a really beautiful flower, perfect in its design :love: Love the color as well, how the tiny white flowers just pop out!

The white that you see are the stamens.

Ask a Question