Nature has its way

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have pleasant surprises whenever I stroll in the garden. Here's one. Nature decides to have this flower just where it should not be and yet so creative

010.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's absolutely lovely!:) I like yellow flowers, because they remind me of spring.
Gardening is never boring, isn't it?:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This is a beautiful sight and looks like the perfect spot for that yellow flower even though it is clearly not supposed to be there. I love how nature makes its own flower arrangements sometimes.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It's absolutely lovely!:) I like yellow flowers, because they remind me of spring.
Gardening is never boring, isn't it?:)
You are so right. There is never a day nature does not surprise me.

Reaction score
Very beautiful :D That is one bold flower, specially appearing among all those bluish colors. By the way, were the other flowers originally purplish or they are bluish? I ask because my camera could never capture good shots of purple things. It all appeared as blue.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Very beautiful :D That is one bold flower, specially appearing among all those bluish colors. By the way, were the other flowers originally purplish or they are bluish? I ask because my camera could never capture good shots of purple things. It all appeared as blue.
I was focusing on the yellow flower and there was not enough light to capture those mauve flowers but they do look mauve. They do not look blue.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is a very pretty yellow flower and a wonderful surprise from nature!

Reaction score
I was focusing on the yellow flower and there was not enough light to capture those mauve flowers but they do look mauve. They do not look blue.

They look a bit bluish to me :oops: but it's good to know they are actually ''mauve'', I was wondering that (y) It was hard to tell, I always have that problem with that color in photos.

Ask a Question