Something to do when it's raining.

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Well I've got myself a new hobby....Tropical fish and I am pleased with myself and gave myself a pat on the back today :ROFLMAO:….soon gone from a 20 litre tank to a 100 litre tank...no messing :whistle:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Well its raining and I have been petting cats all day. We have 2 new kittens and today was the first day they have been allowed into the rest of the house or to meet the other pets while roaming free. They would enjoy watching fish!

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Well its raining and I have been petting cats all day. We have 2 new kittens and today was the first day they have been allowed into the rest of the house or to meet the other pets while roaming free. They would enjoy watching fish!
I could just imagine it...I've got a nice little selection now...i'll add a discussion and add pic's ;)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Went to my friend keith this afternoon and helped him with his card making.He found the verses, printed them out and i put them in the card with double sided tape.

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Went to my friend keith this afternoon and helped him with his card making.He found the verses, printed them out and i put them in the card with double sided tape.
I bet he was pleased to see you Logan...is it still going well for him in regarding selling them as you mentioned.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I bet he was pleased to see you Logan...is it still going well for him in regarding selling them as you mentioned.
Thanks yes he was, he hasn't sold any at the moment, still sorting out what he wants to sell. He's only going to take a about 20 assorted cards, just to try it out.

Gail_68

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks yes he was, he hasn't sold any at the moment, still sorting out what he wants to sell. He's only going to take a about 20 assorted cards, just to try it out.
Well he's using his head only doing 20 but I really hope it works for him as he seems to love doing them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom

My wife does a lot of decoupage cards and for pretty much everything, she uses this stuff, if it's any help.

It will stick two pieces of card to gether, or if you want to raise them a bit, you just use a few blobs of it.

She makes dozens to send to friends and family at Christmas.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
My wife does a lot of decoupage cards and for pretty much everything, she uses this stuff, if it's any help.

It will stick two pieces of card to gether, or if you want to raise them a bit, you just use a few blobs of it.

She makes dozens to send to friends and family at Christmas.

View attachment 48690

View attachment 48691

View attachment 48692

View attachment 48693
Thank you Sean, yes we do decoupage at the moment we use the sticky pads, but he's thinking of getting the glue.
Your wife's cards look amazing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Sean, yes we do decoupage at the moment we use the sticky pads, but he's thinking of getting the glue.
Your wife's cards look amazing.

Thanks for that
My wife did use the sticky pads when she first got into the hobby. But she found them very fiddly.
She decants the glue into a syringe with a tiny nozzle, this gives her greater control over where it goes. It also saves on glue as it's not cheap.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for that
My wife did use the sticky pads when she first got into the hobby. But she found them very fiddly.
She decants the glue into a syringe with a tiny nozzle, this gives her greater control over where it goes. It also saves on glue as it's not cheap.
Thanks i was wondering about how he'd put the glue on because he has trouble with his fingers, he has MS and finds it difficult putting the sticky pads on.That's why i do most of it, i started off just cutting everything out, now i put the pictures on the front and most of the decoupage. He finds the verses and the inserts on his pc.

Ask a Question