Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear.It all depends on how much repair it needs. If it's a lot,then yes you'll have to do it, somehow. Also give it a lick of paint. Have some coffee on when somebody comes round to look at it, or make some of your bread.Why don't you get it valued? It's alright about your pots, it's the house that needs keeping tydy. We were lucky when we bought this house,there wasn't a chain both ways.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You were very lucky. No chain either way. How lucky was that. I so want to laugh now thinking back when I told the wormery guy to pay off his mortgage as quickly as possible. Fancy £300k and he didn't have a house to sell before buying it. He got some financial aid and he only needed to pay 5% deposit. And he said he had to pay £800 for childcare. No wonder nobody wants to have children. £800 for child care... mama mia!

No wonder he said he would never be able to pay off the house in his life time... Sad story about the future generations in this country. Fancy those people going to the States and staked their claims on massive pieces of lands... Here, my brother laughed at our cars, saying that they were like toy cars as he came from South Carolina ..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching lovely old black and white film The magnificent Ambersons. Love old films, no gratuitous sex scenes or violence ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
All I've watched is country file. There's apricots being grown here to go to tesco. They'll have reddish skins because of the changing temperatures.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I still have several episodes to catch up with for Countryfile. I prefer programmes 45 minutes long. 1 hr is just too long.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Really enjoyed the Magnificent Ambersons .. Poor Eugene .. no fairy ending for him...

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Tomorrow is the screening date of the first episode of the 2nd series. The stinging nettle stink is making typing a bit tricky. My left thumb is giving me a hard time. Off to bed now.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes here's a update on the new series.
BBC 1
IMG_20170905_085139.jpg

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
If you've sky store/Virgin Movies
I'd watch it but i haven't got them.
The one on the left was in star trek Next generation and Deep Space Nine.
IMG_20170905_085728.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Now you're hooked! :p;) Will have a look at @BigC 's gardening series..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Dr Foster: Feel like punching the slimebag! He's basically taunting her, saying that she's still in love with him. I bet she will bed him just to spice the young girl and torment him later.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Finished watching first series of Dr foster. The first 2 EP i thought it wouldn't be any good, but i was wrong. The 2nd series got good reviews, got that recorded.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Was wondering where you've gone. I felt like crying when the 1st episode finished. But I won't spill the beans... Keep watching.

Ask a Question