alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
:LOL::ROFLMAO::D
Just give us programme with just them and we'll be very happy.:)

Would be nice if someone starts a dog training programme on TV! People really should do it. I think only a few businesses thrive - nursing homes, pet shops ..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching GW on iplayer! Lovely hydrangea and I hope my pots will flower this year! Would love to have a viburnum placatum snowflake!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Watched all the athletics and track cycling yesterday. I recorded both, so I started watching each programme several minutes after it had started, to get past all the hype. Watched some of the action, froze it when the hype started up again and swopped programmes to watch a bit of the other. So each programme is reduced to just "action," Probably several hours of my life saved.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Katie Archibald and Emily Nelson win the World Championship Madison, winning by 15 points over the home nation, Netherlands. They won eight of the twelve sprints. Emily was a late substitute for Elinor Barker who was injured in a crash in the Elimination race. This is the race that Laura Kenny has won so many times in big events, but was not competing this year.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
This is the race that Laura Kenny has won so many times in big events, but was not competing this year.

That's a shame that she hasn't competed. Must be because of the baby.

I always drag the progress bar on iplayer to avoid the intro. Wish I could do the same when the narrator keeps sugarcoating Monty as the top gardening guru or country's number one gardener. We are not children and don't need to be brainwashed like that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
That's a shame that she hasn't competed. Must be because of the baby.

I always drag the progress bar on iplayer to avoid the intro. Wish I could do the same when the narrator keeps sugarcoating Monty as the top gardening guru or country's number one gardener. We are not children and don't need to be brainwashed like that.
She and Jason did contribute in a couple of the team races.

I was pleased that Katarina Johnson Thompson won the Gold in the Indoor World Championships Pentathlon in Birmingham. It doesn't matter that there are about three women who can get more points in this event. You have to be "in it to win it" and they stayed away.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watched about 3 episodes of Sensing Murder on C72. Quite spooky! Shame the suspect(s) never got arrested and it seems to me the episodes always end in anticlimax.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching Murder for Hire. Quite a good series, with very sick people.. Please don't let them come near me! I have enough sociopaths around!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Been watching Shakespeare and Hathaway Private investigators.
Didn't think that it would be alright, but it is.

Also the X Files pity it's on Ch 5, the adverts put me off.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Violent Child, Desperate Parents on C 5 tonight! Feel sorry for these parents. These kids seem to be wired to be ANGRY!

I really like Steve Schirripa who narrates Murder for Hire. Such a lot or vile human forms. Hope he's not going to pile on more weight. Worries me watching such a BIG fellow, but he's so nice ..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 4
1.15 am
TOTP 2 Wham! Special Featuring Hits from the duo's 80s heyday.

It's a repeat but it's on again on Saturday at 11.30 pm.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Love Careless Whisper!

Careless driver.

The scene after George Michael had crashed into a shop with his car.

george-michael-crash-car.jpg

Ask a Question