Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched the winter Olympics for the figure ice skating. Tonight watched Nigel Slater's Middle East,very good. Then the grand tour.
Got the new blu-ray player haven't had a chance to watch the film, he's been setting it all up.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watched the winter Olympics for the figure ice skating. Tonight watched Nigel Slater's Middle East,very good. Then the grand tour.
Got the new blu-ray player haven't had a chance to watch the film, he's been setting it all up.

Yes, you have to wire all the gadgets so that they could talk with one another to create the ciné effect. After that, you just need a kettle handy and some home baked cakes, Logan! Life is bliss!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, you have to wire all the gadgets so that they could talk with one another to create the ciné effect. After that, you just need a kettle handy and some home baked cakes, Logan! Life is bliss!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yes when it first arrived he let it warm up to room temperature. It will play music CDs as well. So he's removed the other one that just played music and DVDs. The older stuff is getting too old and one of the amps on and off button doesn't work anymore.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You will get your money back.. Panny is very reliable! In fact, most Japanese stuff is!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Canadians Moir and Virtue were fabulous .. Such good choreography!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Got round to watching the film called Blade Runner 2049. It was very good and it was 2and a half hours long. I could hear all the words that they were saying. Then watched call the midwife.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am not into that kind of film, but might give it a go. Watched Before the Chill and it was quite interesting, but slow.

Watched Murder in LA and tried to go to bed at 11 instead of 10. It's about Robert Lees by a mental person. I was so tense because of the gruesomeness of the murders and mutilations that I fell at asleep at the last 5 minutes and after that I couldn't sleep. Nightmare. The murderer, Graff, beheaded Lees and humiliated his organs including his genitalia. He took his head to a house backing to Lees' and murdered Engelson and left Lees' head there. He did exactly the same to Engelson's body organs, but didn't severed his head. He claimed to have no memory of the murders and he was on speed and ecstasy. I think he must have been raped at some point and the victims were just unlucky!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like a lot of murders,so don't watch them.
But it sounds interesting.
Going back to the 80s, i had my first VHS recorder and i rented out a tape called the living dead. At the time it was scary.
I recorded a lot of postman pat for my son and a lot of cartoons.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like a lot of murders,so don't watch them.
But it sounds interesting.
Going back to the 80s, i had my first VHS recorder and i rented out a tape called the living dead. At the time it was scary.
I recorded a lot of postman pat for my son and a lot of cartoons.

Same here! I loved Sesame Street! Brilliant educational material and I hated the eeeekkkk, ooooo Tellytubbies..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 2
Drama of the week
Collateral
9pm New Series.1 to 4 episodes
IMG_20180212_072128.jpg

ITV
Trauma
9pm New series 1to 3 episodes
IMG_20180212_073138.jpg

Eastenders are ok this week,no change

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
McMafia: All the Harvard men ... Haha! Such a pathetic ideology from men from Harvard. I would sue if I were harvard. Elite mobsters!

Ask a Question