Programmes To Watch

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
My brother went vegetarian in 1969, he said that it was how they slaughtered animals even fish, i was about 12 at the time, didn't understand what it meant.
Requiem is getting farcical - so much whoooooshing ... now the whooshing has become funny! She's the missing girl and Mr Dean might have something to do with the kidnap and that's why her mum killed herself. A bit perverse! If she loved Matilda, why slitting her throat right in front of her! Some mother!
She was possessed by a ghost

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Gosh!:eek: ! Haven't watched it!!

Go and spend time with your dad might be more rewarding. Trouble is I have started. Last night, I watched a new 48 hours in which a singer murdered his friend, framed him for murdering a lady friend and relieved him of his $60,000 savings, all for having a great honeymoon to impress his useless fiancée. That's more interesting! Sorry, Logan! But the beginning scenes of Requiem were stunning. Now it's full of winds, whoosh...

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
THIS MORNING
BBC 1
10.30 Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympic Games.

For the next 2 weeks, there won't be A Place To Call Home and EastEnders will be disrupted too. I'll let you know next week.

Homes under the hammer will be on BBC2

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:cry::cry:.....Not that we watch much television but I hate it when sport of any kind dominates the screen.All other programmes get push aside !!:(

Still mustn't grumble too much as it gives people who are chair/ house bound something different to watch. My brother will undoubtedly be glued to it , way back when he was able bodied he loved to go skiing:) It will also give my Dad a change from Homes under the Hammer, Bargain Hunt and Homes in the Country ( think it's calked that..not too sure)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Finally, finished watching Requiem. What a load of voodoo rubbish! Thank you so much, Logan! Hehehe! How could she kill so many people and even bury all of them?

Thank heavens that McMafia is finishing, another silly story. Thank heavens for some gardening programmes to bring me back my sanity.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I skipped my exercise hour to finish the box set Requiem. Don't bother. I can tell your the plot. It's a waste of time. The end was that she kill 5 people and buried them off. How can a frail woman do all that. In the end, is she evil or the one who gets rid of evil. I would say she is evil herself.

Bluray is pure enjoyment. Hope you two love it. Don't think it will disappoint. When I bought my JVC, it was showing Café Royale in bluray. I didn't know. When I went home, I found the quality not half as good. Then the sale staff told me that when I bought it, they were play it in bluray! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Animals With Cameras, they're disigned to fall off if they didn't like it.There were 3 cheetahs brought up in captivety and the woman who looked after them wanted to see if they could hunt for themselves in the bush in Africa.She wouldn't be able to know without it and they could.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You shouldn't have skipped your exercises, naugty girl, smack your bottom.

Ah! It's your fault recommending such a dire series to me! Weird and mental! Hahaha! I needed to find out how mental it could get and the verdict - Gaga!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watched Animals With Cameras, they're disigned to fall off if they didn't like it.There were 3 cheetahs brought up in captivety and the woman who looked after them wanted to see if they could hunt for themselves in the bush in Africa.She wouldn't be able to know without it and they could.

This one won't be mental, Logan?

Ask a Question