Plants/trees you'd love to have, but for some reason can't?

Reaction score
Wow, I had no idea there were climbing rose bushes :) I'm sure they must look splendind and they will be a great addition to your garden :) I personally love flowers of any kind scented or not scented :) My fav ones are tulips :)
I've never seen a white squirrel! We don't have them in Poland. This is how they look here:

1254069572Wiewi%C3%B3rka_008.jpg

It's a cute little thing, isn't it? And we share love for walnut trees:D

Hhahahah, loooks at that red tail :D lol!!! So cute!!! I like squirrels, ever since I saw that quite one, I also saw one like this one,but I was kinda afraod of them because of the rabbies. Ever since they got rid of that huge pecan tree in my negihbor garden all of them vanised! No idea how they surviced with the cats before!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, I had no idea there were climbing rose bushes :) I'm sure they must look splendind and they will be a great addition to your garden :) I personally love flowers of any kind scented or not scented :) My fav ones are tulips :)

Climbing rose bushes are breathtakingly beautiful, I love them! When I have my own garden, I'll plant them everywhere and I'll let them climb on every wall and every tree:D
Look at these pictures, aren't they gorgeous?:love::

187603140697241662ANsfydcQc.jpg

white+climbing+roses.jpg

Reaction score
Climbing rose bushes are breathtakingly beautiful, I love them! When I have my own garden, I'll plant them everywhere and I'll let them climb on every wall and every tree:D

white+climbing+roses.jpg

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures. Isnt it amazing how many blooms they have. We had red ones, but I like the white ones your are featuring here. Beautiful.

Reaction score

white+climbing+roses.jpg

OMG, Magdalena!!!!! Those pictures are divine!!!! I'll surely opt for climbing rose bushes for my front door! Thank you so much for sharing, I had no idea they looked so beautiful!!!! They're definitely worth the care and effort, but do you think they're hard to take care of?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm glad you like them:) I agree, they're divine:D
I've been told that roses in general are rather hard to take care of, but I can say from my own experience that it's not true. Although I've never had a rose bush, I've grown many roses, both miniature and regular ones and they are always healthy. I water them, I prune them and I wash them, that's all:)

Reaction score
I'm so going to get some of those for my house entrance :) They can really enhance the looks of a house greatly!!! Like wow... those houses look super elegant! I think is really nice to have a beautiful home you can call your own and decorate it as you see fit... then come back home to it and feel so pleased with the results :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Elegant is the perfect word to describe those climbing roses:D I would love to come back to a home like this too! Who knows, Trellum, maybe in the future we will have beautiful houses with big gardens:D

Here is another lovely picture of a climbing rose bush:

d29121086841b9f77670681cc652faef.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, G-d willing! I'd love a door leading to my property looking like that :) Plus the roses of two different colours really make a difference, but if it was me I'd have gone for a color like this:

CLIMBING-ROSE.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a gorgeous color! Pink always looks so sweet, delicate and pretty. My favorite are white roses though:) I imagine a lovely house with white roses climbing on it:love::love: And I would plant a few poplars and jacarandas in the garden:) It would be perfect!

Reaction score
OMG!!!! I love the whole theme!!! You would make you house look like a french castle :love: The white climbing roses + poplars and a few jacarandas... a very nice mix of colours!!! You have really good taste :) It'd all look sweet and beautiful, yet delicate! I think my place will look crazy and vibrant :LOL:

Reaction score
We have wisteria all over the place here in NC and it smells heavenly. I would love to have a wisteria tree in our yard. Hubby is very blah about wisteria because it can become a nuisance. I have tried to talk him into getting our own tree several times but its always a no go.

Reaction score
Wow!!!! Shelly Ann!!! You should take some pics and share them with us ;) Seriously!!!! It must be amazing to live in a place full of wisterias! I heard they have the most amazing scent! By the way... are they ''dirty'' trees? I heard they aren't that dirty compared to ''jacaranda trees'' that drop a looot dead flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Trellum, thank you ! I'm sure both our houses would be more than gorgeus!:D
Shellyann36, I love wisterias. It must be wonderful to see them everywhere. Don't give up, I'm sure one day your husband will let you plant it in your garden:D

Reaction score
The day is coming (y) Plus your mom is an expert gardener, and you're becoming an expert on miniature roses :love: All we need is getting our own home so we can start working on it :D

Reaction score
Wow!!!! Shelly Ann!!! You should take some pics and share them with us ;) Seriously!!!! It must be amazing to live in a place full of wisterias! I heard they have the most amazing scent! By the way... are they ''dirty'' trees? I heard they aren't that dirty compared to ''jacaranda trees'' that drop a looot dead flowers.

I am so sorry I mislead you. You can see it growing wild in several places and normally places that are not easy to get to the trees.

There was an area near us out around a farmers field just loaded with wisteria. Wisteria is really a vine but you can train it to be a tree, if left unattended it will take over the trees in the area killing them off eventually. You could smell the wisteria in this field for a least a mile before you got to the trees themselves......... They were cut down so there is no more large batches of wisteria around anymore near me. Every once in a while you will run across trees being trained in the yards but nothing like that was at the edge of the field.

Most men see the wisteria as a weed instead of a plant because it does take over if not watched. I would love to have a Wisteria Lane like in that first picture but it would take alot of work and those vines are very old. My MIL has a wisteria tree in her yard. When it starts to bloom I will take a picture of it. I am still trying to talk hubby into us getting one.... Not gonna hold my breath though.

As far as it being a dirty vine I would say it would be considered one. It does require regular maintenance, which would include any seed gathering from old pods. You just have to make sure it does not take over everything.

Last edited:

Ask a Question