Plants' Health

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
My pepper plant had Aphids. I got rid of them; however, the plants does not appear to be healthy. Is that as a result of the Aphids, or is there something else going on? Also, I've noticed that my small tomato plant does not look good either. You can see the small holes in the leaves, and it's been this size for more than 2 weeks.
20150912_175858.jpg
20150912_175815.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Yeah, it has been raining quite a bit here, but the other plants look fine. That's right I was a little concerned about these two.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
We used to have a good pepper plant that was prolific with fruits. On the next planting, it was attacked by aphids although it was able to bear some fruits. We stopped planting pepper for 2 years because of those white pests. This year we had pepper again in the planter box near the kitchen window. It has lots of fruit but we saw some aphids again. Fortunately we have discovered the liquid dishwashing soap that can control the aphids.

I am attaching the photo of our pepper plant that I took just now for this thread....
IMG_5512 sili.JPG

Ask a Question