Our new view

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I already have chickens & ducks but my daughter has already told me they are staying with her. :(

You've got to tell her who the boss is! Gratitude needs to be taught these days! I have been trying to etch this moral lesson into my son's skull!

Take some and let her know things always go both ways! Or else, you will have a child like this millennial

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/63655...nts-home-court-says-doesnt-like-living-there/

PS: I don't read the Sun - it was most vile reporting Liverpool disaster or other news stories, but I don't know what connotation Boston Globe carries or Daily Mail.. so I pasted the link.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Silent, it's best the chickens stay put with your daughter. Chickens rrealllllyyy dislike change. When we expanded the outside coop it took my ladies three days to even go into the new area--they obstinately stayed exactly in the old coop area.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I will let her keep them. Most oft the eggs are fertile and I have a small incubator so I can raise some new ones when I am ready. The only problem with chickens is that they raise havoc with the garden until the plants are established.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Silent, it's best the chickens stay put with your daughter. Chickens rrealllllyyy dislike change. When we expanded the outside coop it took my ladies three days to even go into the new area--they obstinately stayed exactly in the old coop area.

Ah, just show how much I know.

Ask a Question