Our gardening diaries - from latest toys, flowers to wildlife .. Please upload pics

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @Logan and @Verdun (y)
They have been pinched out a couple of times and do look quite sturdy bar a couple of smaller ones, so I have staked those to be on the safe side:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Arab Emirates
@Klona as the name suggests,it likes to be in the sun. Is it in pots?
It is in a pot and gets the full blow of the hot sun from the morning until the afternoon then it's shaded by a building. Around 6 hours of the sun.
It was growing fine in that same spot until a few days ago.

Maybe it can't handle the summer heat?

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Have you seen my purchases? I posted them on your thread. Very pleased with them, especially the grass!

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Are you short-sighted then. If so, make sure you draw a pair of glasses for your avatar! :D:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:;) so that we get a better picture of what you look like! :ROFLMAO:

I am near-sighted... :confused: ...but the flashlight was for reading in the dark. ;)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to all. @MaryMary if your children do as you did, what would you say to them? I bet clandestine reading has been highly formative for you.. You're so well read. I really wish I were like that.

Very sunny day here but not stifling yet. All my strepts are trying to open, very tentatively. Plants do have a biological clock. Suddenly, they appear out of nowhere.

Guys: Hope to see your photos. Essex is in drought! :p:D;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning @MaryMary and @Logan ,how are you both today....... plaster removal day is almost here.....not long now!(y)

Oops..just spotted that @alp has arrived ' hi':)

We are in for some rain this afternoon and evening......even had a weather warning issued for Hampshire!!!!! At the moment it's lovely and sunny, but thankfully not muggy........hate muggyness........... don't think that's a real word:D:ROFLMAO: ...but you get my drift(y)

Off to carry on planting out.........I think they're breeding overnight.....each morning there are more remaining than the night before!!!!!:D.

Depending where you are.....have a Sunny / Soaking Sunday

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Where do you put all your plants, @Upsy Daisy ? It's seems to me you have a never-ending supply of plants to be planted. We are not muggy here at all. Living room window open to let in exhaust fumes.. Not nice living next to a busy road.

Ask a Question