Old Films Worth Watching

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
I've had this film on VHS for decades, recorded off the TV before we had one with HD.

I tried to watch it again last week but the picture quality is really poor.

I've ordered a DVD of it which should arrive today or tomorrow.

It's got everything for me. It's 1958 film noir withe Jeanne Moreau, a score by Miles Davis and a 300 SL gull-wing Mercedes sports car.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
My DVD has arrived from France, it's naturally in French, but I had to remember some of the "0 level" French I learned at school to find the place in the menu and how to turn on the English sub-titles.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
1955, Film on TV, "White Feather" with Robert Wagner and Debra Paget, as a teenager, I found her, in her several "designer" Cheyenne Indian dresses, totally captivating. The fact that she was a rubbish actress didn't matter.

73481020f4fb028c00b40174768abc79.jpg

BlueEyedPagetWhiteFeather.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I watched "Dive Bomber" with Errol Flynn and Fred McMurray for my Sunday coffee and newpaper time. Its actually about early aviation medicine and the development of the pressure suit. You could not tell by the trailer.

Ask a Question