Golden retrievers

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Not doing any gardening because of the weather. I found 2 good videos on YouTube about golden retrievers. The first one is all about the breed and the second is puppies growing up.
This isn't a link but go to YouTube and search for golden retrievers and these will come up.
IMG_20181129_151429~01.jpg

IMG_20181129_151452~01.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Logan, I love and adore Goldens! We had a Golden Retriever/St. Bernard and he was the sweetest, smartest, and most lovable dog. He wanted to be a good boy, got depressed if one of us didn't feel well, and was willing to take care of any animal smaller than he (and since there weren't any horses around, that was almost all animals).

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Marlingardener, i like st. Bernards as well. He must have been lovely.they can pick up how we feel.Have you watched the videos?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Golden's are fantastic pets. I would recommend you have children, someone to help with that never ending energy and want to play/interact.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Golden's are fantastic pets. I would recommend you have children, someone to help with that never ending energy and want to play/interact.
Did have have one child, but he's flown the nest.
They're quite happy to lounge around in between walks. They pretend to be asleep, but as soon as they hear something or we get some food, they're there.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
We might be getting a puppy next year in May or June, it all depends on if the mom to be is going to have puppies.
They could look like this.
1130721940.jpg

Ask a Question