Need help with my soil

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
You should still have plenty of time to get some soil prepped to fill the raised bed. Mix your native soil about 75/25 with organic matter and that should do it. Use a good potting soil for the bag and you're good to go!
Try posting pics instead of video.

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
But it does depend on whether you’re planting in pots, like inside, or planting in the ground. I’m not sure ‘cover crops’ really work in pots.
Oh yes it works very well for me.

See the thread:

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is hiw my soil looks that I made I just think it's needs a little bit more of something just not sure I have a lazy compost that I made I was thinking about mixing it in

Attachments

• 20240327_162055.jpg
    20240327_162055.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240327_162040.jpg
    20240327_162040.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Country
United States
My plan is to make my own soil and food try to I figure those are kinda the main thing some what but if I have that I believe I would be well off

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is hiw my soil looks that I made I just think it's needs a little bit more of something just not sure I have a lazy compost that I made I was thinking about mixing it in
The soil looks ok. It's spring time. What are you going to plant?

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
My plan is to make my own soil and food ...
It is by far the best way to go as long as you use sound, knowledgeable practices in doing so.

One can screw things up themselves more than even the so-called professionals do. It is easy to mess things up, but can be difficult to straighten them out.

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is by far the best way to go as long as you use sound, knowledgeable practices in doing so.

One can screw things up themselves more than even the so-called professionals do. It is easy to mess things up, but can be difficult to straighten them out.
Yeah I'm experiencing it right now most all my plants died I have my peppers inside I want to bring them outside but now I'm scared but I might just send it I still haven't filled the 7x4x I think 16" deep

Ask a Question