More Understanding

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I become too much please tell me. My wife told me Internet is good to socialize.

I'm very hard of hearing, got only use of one Arm, got a bad Leg, got Prostate Cancer, got Deminchia, take Hydrocodone every 4 hours.

But my Doctor said I was getting fat so I have lost 70 pounds working on 40 more.

Not wanting pity just understanding why I'm on here all the time BSing.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sorry to hear about your health but at least you can keep your mind occupied by gardening.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have been using this forum as a way to relax and take my mind of some things also. The way I see it, the more posts the more active and that is a good thing. I have been seeing you around the forum and enjoy reading your posts big rockpile. I am sorry things are tuff lately but as YumYum said it's great you can keep your mind occupied with gardening.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Stupid things this morning I thought I could put my socks on. Nope!

Can't close and open the Windows in my Greenhouse.

The other day I was telling my Son I could unplug a light but can't plug it back in. He says why can't you plug it in? Because it takes two hands.

I fell few years ago and put my Shoulder to my Spine without breaking anything. Mess me all up.

I'm here most time by myself but my wife can come home if I need her.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Stupid things this morning I thought I could put my socks on. Nope!

Can't close and open the Windows in my Greenhouse.

The other day I was telling my Son I could unplug a light but can't plug it back in. He says why can't you plug it in? Because it takes two hands.

I fell few years ago and put my Shoulder to my Spine without breaking anything. Mess me all up.

I'm here most time by myself but my wife can come home if I need her.

big rockpile
What are your hobbies big rock? Obviously gardening but things that make you excited. I just posted a thread on macro photography. It's something I love and gives me an adrenaline boost to take some pictures. Also cooking/baking and lately I have been focusing on healthy stuff to make. Also have been taking up water color painting and getting back into woodworking. We are all different and find enjoyment in different things but those are things I am happy to share with you if you take an interest in any of them.

Trust me, I know life is a kick in the nads sometimes. I recently went through a divorce because my wife cheated on me and have a young son that had to deal with it and it broke my heart. Also dealing with taking care of my mother who has dimentia and my dad who has alstimers. My stress is more mental them physical but it's important to keep ourselves happy. You are in my prayers big rock.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah I'm on my second wife. She threw me out once but couldn't handle me with another woman.

Been in to hunting and fishing but really can no longer hunt.

Fishing I can still do as matter fact that is where we're going now.

Month ago went to Cocodrie, LA. Rented a boat and fished the Gulf. Was nice had few problems but minor.

Have a Government Job but they haven't really used me for a long time. Supposed to work July 2.

big rockpile

Ask a Question