Lawn died, grass in the backyard too, plants, flowers, bushes died. What to do?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Its like dealing with a tornado or hurricane or earthquake in regards to do something to have this stopped, powerful and unstopable, can cause me and my family a life at any given moment. You are right about that it can only get worse. I will consider though installing the cameras, the ones another person recommended in desription show they do recording up to 15 seconds, I dont think that long enough, it has to be 24/7 and my worry is the camera will be destroyed as well or the tape it records when I am not home.

Reaction score
Country
United States
In a way we're lucky having Renters here. But we had one here that got into the house while we was gone and couldn't find anything.

We knew he was on Probation but for awhile was taking him for his word.

I had trouble of all things turning down a woman for sex. It got very serious with her.

She would destroy a person. She had a guy thrown in prison for rape. She had one guy with her that went back to his wife she destroyed his Van.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
Canada
In a way we're lucky having Renters here. But we had one here that got into the house while we was gone and couldn't find anything.

We knew he was on Probation but for awhile was taking him for his word.

I had trouble of all things turning down a woman for sex. It got very serious with her.

She would destroy a person. She had a guy thrown in prison for rape. She had one guy with her that went back to his wife she destroyed his Van.

big rockpile
That sounds terrible.

Reaction score
Country
United States
That sounds terrible.
I was tieing down our last load.

She was standing on her side of the fence. Hey Neighbor!

I'm thinking Lord keep me from turning around, jumping the fence and killing this B.

Neighbor on the other side. Our property was Surveyed. We had Sewer System put in.

He was out there with a Bobcat and dug up the Survey Markers. I went after him with a Ball Bat.

He bought our place said because I had Raised Beds and Compost Bins. He had to take Top Soil off because I contaminated it. ???

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I guess if someone really had a hate on they could fly a drone over the property and dump chemicals or something from it. If it was me I would get a soil test done. It's no longer new technology and a large drone is not that expensive for the average person to own. I've heard of people using drones for some things you would never think of. A few months ago there was a news article that someone was using a drone to smuggle firearms across the drink from USA to Canada. Only reason the police discovered it is because it got caught up and stuck in a tree before it was able to land.

House has extreme loud sound inside when central ac is on that never sounded like that its like nonstop bombing and unexplained loud sounds inside were I am. Changes happen when noone is home and the house is locked, obviously someone has access to the house and of course the property, on youtube been bombarded with videos about ugly house, the house patio has damage and rot suddenly, sidewalk turned dark green, the walls splattered with some white splatter. Real damage occured to the beautiful house and the property fungus, grubs damage. Just to update you. And I am myself being severely abused in unspeakable ways by this law enforcement in Waterloo Ontario using surviliance technology. Trees around the property dying and branches dead show. I wonder if this can be done by radiation using some technology, how can trees die like that and only around our property.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I guess if someone really had a hate on they could fly a drone over the property and dump chemicals or something from it. If it was me I would get a soil test done. It's no longer new technology and a large drone is not that expensive for the average person to own. I've heard of people using drones for some things you would never think of. A few months ago there was a news article that someone was using a drone to smuggle firearms across the drink from USA to Canada. Only reason the police discovered it is because it got caught up and stuck in a tree before it was able to land.
Yep I guess so.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was tieing down our last load.

She was standing on her side of the fence. Hey Neighbor!

I'm thinking Lord keep me from turning around, jumping the fence and killing this B.

Neighbor on the other side. Our property was Surveyed. We had Sewer System put in.

He was out there with a Bobcat and dug up the Survey Markers. I went after him with a Ball Bat.

He bought our place said because I had Raised Beds and Compost Bins. He had to take Top Soil off because I contaminated it. ???

big rockpile
Thats tough.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I too now think the drone is being used, outside chairs are infected with nonstop biting tiny red insects that I saw myself and it gets spread as soon as I get up off the chair that was not infected at all. But sofa and cushioned chair is infected with them too, clothes are infected too, impossible to rest inside or outside the house causes nonstop agonising itching, coats get infected, as well as mattress with the same nonstop biting red tiny insects, possibly spread through the vents and clothes spread by someone coming inside the house, nany times when I locked the door and noone else was home the door was unlocked when I came back. Grocceries gets stolen, spring water 4 l I buy get poured out whenever I just opened it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only problem with the camera is it's easy to cover their face and do what they do anyway. The best warning system for getting your protection is K9s, big or small. Not much gets in my yard without me knowing it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you got chiggers tuck your pants legs in your socks and wear long sleeves. It's better to wear boots outdoor and a long-sleeved shirt. You can't stop them, they will go away in 3 or 4 weeks like they do every year. chiggers love the shade and cool spots when its hot.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I didn't think there was chiggers in this part of Canada, more the prairies. But I could be wrong, I've never encountered them.

Ask a Question