It is now April.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Please becareful wandering around dem forests cus there be poison mushrooms and berries. Not everything is edible and poison ivy is bad dis time of year. I always bring my wild plant guide to keep me safe.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
I arn't afeard of now boogie mans now posin berrys. I eats the shroons,Fiddle heads and Ramps. I eats them and laugh at the screedy kittys who think stake is only found in grocery stores.

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Der are I’ve personally seen a big foot. He stood 8ft tall just staring at me and then ran.
I've never seen a bigfoot, but I was hiking in the Maine woods back in the early 80's when something roared at me so loud it stopped me in my tracks. I can't imagine what it was, but I've seen many bears and black bears don't make that sound.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
Princeton in Northeastern Maine is a beautiful place with a beautiful lake (with a funny name) But the lake may not be as peaceful as it seams. In the 1880's people reported seeing an enormous snake like creature that not only lived in the lake but also occasionally would slither ashore leaving a deep mud trail from the water. Today still claim to see the monster and have named him Poco.

Thdars a nutther one head of a moose, half man half eagle. bet thdair thing can roar the poops out of ya.

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
April 12th ducks and chickens arrive at the local feed store. Have most of the set up ready to get them going. Some of the field is plowed, and turnips planted,..........but all this rain has me wondering when I will get back out there and if I put out the greens only to get them washed away in all the rain.

Reaction score
Country
United States
April 12th ducks and chickens arrive at the local feed store. Have most of the set up ready to get them going. Some of the field is plowed, and turnips planted,..........but all this rain has me wondering when I will get back out there and if I put out the greens only to get them washed away in all the rain.

LOL you’ll eventually get back out there. Not gonna rain forever. Put your greens out, if your a good gardener your plants will be strong and not wash away. Lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
,.....I could have written that a bit clearer I already have seed out, a lot of seed. Just spread out over tilled soil. With all the rain I am sure that a good part of the seeds have ended up in the lowest drain out point.
No big deal really I buy turnip seed by the pound. Most of the planting will be in the next few weeks if it stops raining for while.

Ask a Question