Garden Movies - What's Your Favorite?

Reaction score
I've never actually watched a gardening movie so I am glad I checked this forum out. I'll try and pick up some of the movies that people mentioned. Thanks everybody!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
This thread had me wondering about garden themed movies so I had to do a google search. It was interesting to see what came up; there are a few films that I am now definitely planning to watch, including a couple of documentaries. So many movies, so little time...

Reaction score
I watched Under the Tuscan Sun recently and I loved that movie. I had forgotten the beautiful scenery that they had in that movie. I would love to visit Italy just to look at the landscape. It's so beautiful there. I think I would be in heaven if I could visit the Italian countryside just once.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I watched Under the Tuscan Sun recently and I loved that movie. I had forgotten the beautiful scenery that they had in that movie. I would love to visit Italy just to look at the landscape. It's so beautiful there. I think I would be in heaven if I could visit the Italian countryside just once.

I just looked to see if that was on youtube, looked like the full movie was there, but it turned out to be a Japanese Gangster film :(

Ask a Question