Favorite Roses from around the World

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
So! the rose is admired so much, even by none gardeners. The mere mention of roses, makes me sit up and all senses at the ready. I've grown roses for the past 50-60 yrs. Please share your thoughts etc. When you look at a rose. What do you really see? I lost my beloved wife Valerie in 2010 after 49 yrs of marriage. My thoughts and feelings of the rose, are in some way linked to the verse. Do not stand at my grave and weep. Please read the verse and perhaps this thread will grow.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very beautiful rose, I have a lot of roses growing, but after my mother is gone, there is no one to look after them. Because of work, I can't go to the cottage.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Very beautiful rose, I have a lot of roses growing, but after my mother is gone, there is no one to look after them. Because of work, I can't go to the cottage.
I share your feelings Miles. Most of my latest roses, I have planted in 15Ltr. Pots. Not morbid thoughts but I'm coming upto 82 now. So it's a plan for the daughters to take the plants. When I go.

Ask a Question