Favorite Comfort Food?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
I do love marshmallows! They're very sweet and soft, and eating them makes me instantly happy. They're even tastier when they are toasted. Crunchy on the outside, super soft on the inside! (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
One of mine is pizza. I made this one from scratch today, for supper.

101_5664.JPG

Attachments

• 101_5664.JPG
    101_5664.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 310
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My favorite comfort food are chocolates, junkies, pizza and ice creams. I know they’re not the healthiest desserts but maybe it’s true what they say that desserts do make us happy by releasing certain chemicals in the brain. Grab a snack and watch a good movie and it’s guaranteed to lift my mood.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Homemade lasagna has always been my all time favorite comfort food. It has everything you need; cheese, meat and pasta. Any body out there love some good pasta?

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It would be a who
What's you're favorite food to eat on any occasion? It's been a while since I've had pizza but I really enjoy getting a good pizza hut pizza once and a while.

Well, I am a bit embarrassed to say that it is not a food of such but rather comfort foods, some of which are:
Chinese
Cheese cake
Ice cream
Pringles
KFC (Barbecue)
Smirnoff Ice

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That would be fruit salad for me. I don't care if it is made of fresh fruits or fruit cocktail out of a can. I just love eating fruit salad. It is my favorite comfort food and one of my stress reliever.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You can never go wrong with a pizza methinks. I have only had mac n cheese for the first time last year and I regretted it instantly as I fell in love with it :cautious: Good thing I don't know where to get it in the UK and have it be as good otherwise that would be my go to comfort food!

Reaction score
Mmmm, this is a tough one, because lately I find a lot foods comforting :D I I had to pick one tho... it would probably be chicken soup or stew (yeah, it really varies on how I feel or if I have been feeling not so well). I also have a weakness for most sweet stuff, I love pastries and cakes :D They are very comforting to me :3

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
You're welcome :D

I wasn't even trying to make it an organic cake, but when I finished I realized all the ingredients I used were organic! I was so happy LOL!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mashed potatoes loaded with garlic and butter! A nice pool of gravy in the middle certainly couldn't hurt either. Asides from that, anything pasta or deep-fried will do just the trick for some quick comfort!

Ask a Question