Favorite Comfort Food?

Reaction score
For me its definitely red velvet cake with a scoop of dragon stout ice-cream on the side; and I so have a weakness for sweet-n-sour shrimp this a meal that i never get tired of having, i simply love it!
Thats sounds so good, and as far as sweet and sour i would have to stick with chicken.

Reaction score
I like to dig into a nice big plate of macaroni cheese when I need comfort food - followed by a portion of blueberry cheesecake, followed by opening the top button on my jeans! Luckily i don't do this too often, as I do regret it shortly afterwards with the abdominal discomfort.

Reaction score
My Best Comfort food has to be pizza or even takeaway i cant help myself sometimes i wish it was something healthy like carrot sticks lol

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I also find Rum very comforting :)

Reaction score
If it's a carb I will eat it, I am particularly partial to mashed potatoes and any type of pasta and red sauce. I like to make a big pot of mashed potatoes, add some salt, pepper, butter, cream cheese AND sour cream and then use a mixer to make them nice and smooth. I then top them off with some chopped chives and I have my favorite comfort food.

Reaction score
My favourite comfort food is my homemade fried chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, and cheesy broccoli.
I marinate chicken in enough water to cover, with 2 eggs, 2 tbs garlic powder/onion powder/seasoned salt/paprika, and 3 tbs minced garlic(I love garlic), marinate 3 hours, dredge in flour seasoned with garlic powder, salt and pepper, and paprika.
Potatoes; dice one inch cubes with grated garlic, boil until soft, drain. Mash with sour cream, salt and pepper, and some cheese.
Broccoli; just heat and add cheese when done to melt.

Reaction score
It's an oldie but a goodie: Ice cream. Mix some chocolate in there too.

Oh, and oreos and milk! God, I'd kill for some oreos and milk right about now.

Reaction score
There are many examples of food I like to eat when in a down mood, but my favorite is chocolate. I do not know why but I can not get tired of eating it. Whenever I feel kind of sad, my first thought goes to chocolate and I have to get one anywhere. I prefer eating it sitting in my couch while I watch my favorite TV series.

Reaction score
If I'm in the mood for comfort food, I go with an old fashion hamburger and vanilla milkshake. It's a classic meal that never goes out of style. The shake compliments the burger and french fries are always good! It makes me think of a time where everything was simple and that feels like comfort to me!

Reaction score
When I want comfort food I'll pick macaroni and cheese because it's my favorite. I also enjoy ice cream and more.

Ask a Question