I'm wondering if someone can tell me whether this is normal or not. I'm seeing some brown spots on one of HarryB's leaves. Yes, I name my plants...
- They are not bumpy,
- Underneath the leaf is still green.
- It seems to get new leaves every 7 days or so. You can see a new one is already coming out.
- Because I now work from home, I move it around all windows following the sun so it gets plenty of sun.
- When not sun-tanning, it is sitting under an LED grow light, so no heat from that.
- I have stones underneath with some water to increase humidity and my house is not dry to start off with.
- It's never been outside. None of my plants were ever outside.
- I did water it banana water a couple of times (let the banana peels sit submerged in water for 3 days)