Do you visit your garden everyday?

Reaction score
I visit my vegetable garden everyday because it's right behind the house and I love to relax while lounging on an old rattan chair near the garden. I always find things to do in my garden besides watering plants and that includes checking if there's something that can be harvested for the day or gathering dried leaves. I don't know if I should be thankful because we don't have snow in my country because I'd love to experience winter wonderland.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Our garden is scattered in the front yard, at the side of the house, in the backyard and lastly the extended garden situated on the vacant lot beside our property where we plant crops and also have chickens there. I am not much for gardening in terms of work and I leave that to my husband. To be honest, I check on our plants only on weekends when I am at home during the daytime because I am in the office on weekdays. But I am kept abreast with the development as per my husband and our housemaids.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
In winter not so much but the rest of the year almost every day. Even if it's just to wonder at:). Not to say there is not something to do every day, weeding, weeding, pruning, weeding, weeding, deadheading, weeding, planning/designing, oh and yes some weeding! Very absorbing, therapeutic and rewarding. And at present I have a huuuge pile of mulch to distribute. I've had several goes at it and about 1/4 of the way through.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, though I don't actively garden every day. I usually do a casual check for big problems but only garden on Sunday. I'm kind of a lazy gardener thought, and don't mind letting weeds grow for a week before pulling them out. But looking at the garden and watering is an everyday habit or my plants would probably die.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I do visit my garden daily because I like adding rubbish that I sweep, daily to my garden. I also like picking green vegetables daily. Attending to your garden daily is recommended since you get to know when you are supposed to weed or add fertiliser. You also get to know when to pray your plants with pesticides.

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
i live in the city, my garden is in the village, so i go there once a week or 2 days when i have no work, but i spend the 2 days in the garden, i even eat outside the house to look at the garden and figer out what to do with it, i finish one thing and find my self something else to do.

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
No I don't but I wish I could, you see I used to have my own garden in my house but then I had to move to an apartment which made things difficult, now I have my garden but in one of my aunt's house and I try to visit it at least three times a week.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
i live in the city, my garden is in the village, so i go there once a week or 2 days when i have no work, but i spend the 2 days in the garden, i even eat outside the house to look at the garden and figer out what to do with it, i finish one thing and find my self something else to do.

Spot on Mahmoud (y). I do the same, lunch on my verandah contemplating what needs doing next. It is a never ending story but a good story, always another chapter;).

thevegetarian

TheVegetarian
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Not every day due to job obligations and lack of time, however when i have day off or home at weekend, garden work is a must.

Ask a Question